This legal notice regulates this website owned by the commercial entity Sociedad de Desarrollo de Santa Cruz de Tenerife, SAU, registered in the Mercantile Registry of Santa Cruz de Tenerife, Volume 1946, Folio 34, Sheet TF-22419, with C.I.F. number A-38572327.
In compliance with Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce, the Development Society of Santa Cruz de Tenerife, SAU makes the following available to users and competent bodies information:
|Sociedad de Desarrollo de Santa Cruz de Tenerife SAU.|
|Plaza Víctimas del Terrorismo 1 – 38003 Santa Cruz de Tenerife|
Access to this page implies full and unreserved acceptance of each and every one of the provisions included in this Legal Notice. Likewise, the user acknowledges and accepts that the access and use of the website and/or the contents included therein takes place freely and consciously, under their sole responsibility. The user undertakes to make correct and lawful use of the website and its contents, in accordance with applicable legislation, good faith, generally accepted good customs, public order, traffic uses and this Legal Notice. The user will be liable to third parties for any damages that may be caused as a result of the breach of said obligations.
The user acknowledges and accepts that it is the Sociedad de Desarrollo de Santa Cruz de Tenerife, SAU who holds the rights that fall on the contents and/or any other elements inserted in the website (including, without limitation, trademarks, logos, names commercials, texts, images, graphics, designs, sounds, databases, software, flowcharts, presentation, audio and video, etc.). In no case does access to the website imply any type of waiver, transmission, license or total or partial transfer of said rights, unless expressly stated otherwise. These Conditions of Use of the Website do not grant users any other right of use, alteration, exploitation, reproduction, distribution or public communication of the Website and/or its contents other than those expressly provided for herein. Any other use or exploitation of any rights will be subject to the prior and express authorization specifically granted for this purpose by the Development Society of Santa Cruz de Tenerife, SAU. For any other use other than those expressly permitted, it will be necessary to obtain the prior written consent of the owner of the rights in question.
Sociedad de Desarrollo de Santa Cruz de Tenerife, SAU does not guarantee the availability and continuity of the operation of the website or those other websites with which a link has been established. Likewise, in no case will it be responsible for any damages that may arise from the lack of availability or accessibility to the website, from the interruption in the operation of the website or computer failures, telephone breakdowns, disconnections, delays or blockages caused by deficiencies. or overloads in the telephone lines, in the Internet system or in other electronic systems produced in the course of their operation.
The user expressly agrees to make appropriate use of the content and services offered and not to use them to:
* Disseminate criminal, violent, pornographic, racist, xenophobic, offensive content, advocating terrorism or, in general, contrary to law or public order.
* Introduce computer viruses into the network or carry out actions that may alter, spoil, interrupt or generate errors or damage to electronic documents, data or physical and logical systems of Sociedad de Desarrollo de Santa Cruz de Tenerife, SAU, or third parties. ; as well as hinder the access of other Users to the Website and its services through the massive consumption of computer resources through which Sociedad de Desarrollo de Santa Cruz de Tenerife, SAU provides its services.
* Attempt to access the email accounts of other users or restricted areas of the computer systems of Sociedad de Desarrollo de Santa Cruz de Tenerife, SAU or third parties and, where appropriate, extract information.
* Violate the rights of intellectual or industrial property, as well as violate the confidentiality of the information of the Sociedad de Desarrollo de Santa Cruz de Tenerife, SAU or third parties.
* Reproduce, copy, distribute, make available or in any other way publicly communicate, transform or modify the contents, unless you have the authorization of the owner of the corresponding rights or this is legally permitted.
* Collect data for advertising purposes and to send advertising of any kind and communications for sales purposes or others of a commercial nature without your prior request or consent.
The Sociedad de Desarrollo de Santa Cruz de Tenerife, SAU reserves the right to make the changes it deems appropriate to its portal without prior notice, being able to change, delete or add both the content and services provided through it and the way in which they appear presented or located in your portal. All rights are reserved by virtue of the provisions of articles 8 and 32.1, second paragraph, of the Intellectual Property Law.
The reproduction, distribution and public communication, including its method of making available, of all or part of the contents of this website, for commercial purposes, in any medium and by any technical means, without the authorization of the website, are expressly prohibited. prior, express and in writing of the Development Society of Santa Cruz de Tenerife, SAU